Sunday, November 23, 2014
It's the week of Thanksgiving! Don't wait until the last minute to get all of your shopping, cleaning and organizing done. Be sure to make a list of everything you need so you can relax and spend time with those you love this Thanksgiving holiday! Here are five tips to prepare you for the foodie fun ahead:
1. Give your entire kitchen a thorough cleaning before-hand to be sure you have everything clear and germ-free for further food-prep!
2. Give your fridge a good cleaning and make some space for extra items that may need it!
2. Make dips, spreads and sauces ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
4. Wash, dry and cut up all vegetables ahead of schedule and keep them fresh in plastic bags in the fridge to keep fresh!
5. Check your spices. Make note of any that you may need while tossing out others that are past their prime.
And lastly, remember to cherish this time spent with those who are close to you this Thanksgiving! Have a happy Turkey day from Hendrick Lexus Kansas City!