Saturday, February 6, 2010
To view a photo shoot of the new LF-Ch held in Hollywood follow the link!
Friday, February 5, 2010
1. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be? Don Shula, he was a former football coach for the Miami Dolphins in their golden years.
2. Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school? No
3. What do you do in your spare time? Play golf, enjoy my family, watch movies and play cards.
4. Can you speak another language? Not any fluently
5. Would you rather lose your keys for three days in a row or have your dog eat your birthday cake? I'd rather have my dog eat my cake. Because one, I don't have a dog, and two, I don't need a cake!
6. What is your favorite TV show? Jay Leno
7. What color are your socks? Black
8. What is your favorite number? Why? #8. It's my wife’s birthday.
9. Are you still friends with people from Kindergarten? Yes
10. What is your favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
11. Use three words to describe yourself... Happy, Thoughtful, Fair
12. Favorite sport? Golf
13. Do you like roller coasters? I used to
14. Pet peeves? Tardiness
15. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? ME!
16. Would you rather have a foot long eyelash you can never pluck or have an earlobe the size of a basketball? Definitely an earlobe the size of a basketball. I could rest it on my shoulder. An eyelash would just turn into a comb-over.
17. What is one thing that you are really proud of? My family