Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Richard Murtha: Our *NEWEST* Service Consultant!



“A Word From our Newest Service Consultant here at Superior Lexus South”


                                              Congratulations, Richard on a Job Well Done!!

If you are not familiar with Richard Murtha here at Superior Lexus South, you are missing out! You will normally find Richard hard at work, but hard work is what got him where he is today!

Superior Lexus is the 1st automotive dealership I have worked for, and have been here for 7yrs. I found out about a job opening from the service managers son who I had attended high school with. Teresa Holt had been asking about me for 3 yrs at my previous job to work for her, so I finally came in and applied to become a car wash porter. After working 4 months I then moved over to the New/Pre-owned Detail deptartment cleaning the vehicles for new owners. Being in that department for shortly over one year I just happened to walk by Teresa office and she had mentioned about the Assistant Service Consultant position, in which I signed up for. I never thought I would be working in customer service as I was a very shy person and not the most open or talkative person at all. After waiting patiently for 7yrs a BIG SURPRISE awakens and here at Superior Lexus South I hear we are making a 5th Service Consultant Team which will include myself leading the Pink Team. I’m very stoked about the position and ready to continuously strive to help our guest and welcome them as family just as I have been treated and brought into this fabulous dealership.

During my off time outside of work my biggest enjoyment is riding motorcycles, in which there are a few co-workers who attracted my interest into motorcycles and that’s why I have one now, and am on my 3rd bike and 6th year of riding. I also like to relax at home watching movies. I love food and not afraid to try anything new. Favorites are Italian food and Sushi.