Friday, February 26, 2010

Facebook Exposè: Hannah Kinsey, Delivery Coordinator





1. If you could be any female sports star, who would you be? I don’t really watch women’s sports…Linsey Vonn?


2. Did you have a nickname in high school? Hannah Banana


3. What do you do in your spare time? Write poetry


4. Can you speak another language? Nope. Pig Latin?!?! Ha!


5. Would you rather lose your keys for three days straight or have your dog eat your birthday cake? I don’t have a dog but I’d rather have my dog eat my cake.


6. What is your favorite TV show? I have so many. Right now, 'Law in Order' and 'Two and A Half Men'


7. What is your favorite number and why? I don’t know? Ummm, I don’t really have a favorite number.


8. Use three words to describe yourself: Witty, outgoing, and honest.


9. If Hollywood made a movie of your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Megan Fox


10. If you were auditioning for “American Idol”, what song would you sing? ‘Hello’ by Lionel Ritchie! I love that song.


11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than sixty.


12. Pet peeves? Ignorant drivers


13. What is the one thing you are really proud of? My nephew signed to go to college at U of A in Monticello! He is the first in my family to go to college.


14. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what day would that be? Big Brothers Big Sisters Auction, Dec. 11th. It was really cool.


15. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars? 1 million dollars


16. If you could have any superpower what would it be? To heal


17. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Spain


18. Name one thing many people don’t know about you. I have four brothers. Three older and one younger.


19. Testimonial from previous customer: "Superior Lexus were exactly that...superior! The young lady that explained the operation of a LS 460 spent an hour and a half with my wife and me. Her name was Hannah Kinsey. She even called a couple of days later to see how things were going.....Thankyou Superior and thankyou Lexus for making an incredible vehicle!" -Tom B.